Do You Need to Hire a Worker’s Compensation Attorney in Orlando?Vaughan Law Group
Orlando, FL – Workers compensation has been enforced in every state to protect those individuals who become injured while they are on their jobs or get ill because of it. So if a worker gets hurt, they can file a worker’s compensation claim, instead of suing their employer. Since this is a quite a complex procedure, wining a claim is not an easy task. As such, you should appoint a worker’s compensation attorney in Orlando to handle the claim and make things easier for you.
So how do you decide if you need an attorney or not? The following guidelines can help you with this.
When you should opt for a worker’s compensation attorney in Orlando
You should seek the services of a reputable worker’s compensation attorney in Orlando if any of the following is true.
- Your injury is severe, and the doctor has recommended surgery as the treatment option. If the injury is moderate, but surgery is required, then you should seek the assistance of an Orlando attorney.
- Your doctor is not sure that your health will return to normal or the condition it was in before the injury.
- You feel that you cannot manage any job of any type on a regular basis.
- You feel that your current job is no longer suitable for you, but another position may be up to your capabilities.
- You want to file a dispute against a decision that was made by your company, their insurance provider or the local division which handled your worker’s compensation claim.
- You are not offered all of the benefits to which you should have been entitled.
- Your employer did not act on a decision of the state division which handles worker’s compensation claims in your area.
- You cannot comprehend the involved procedures and believe that you would be better off if you hired a worker’s compensation attorney in Orlando.
Please note that whatever your circumstances, as per the law, you are always entitled to an attorney.
Ask for a free consultation
Before you appoint any worker’s compensation attorney in Orlando, ask some of them for a free consulting session. Most of the attorneys will agree to it and have at least a half hour session with you. During this time, they will go through your claims and determine if there is a need for you to avail yourself of their services.
While choosing an attorney, make sure that are hopeful that you will win the claim. Also please note that if you do win the claim, your attorney will ask you for a percentage of it since they represented you. If you lose, you do not have to pay any charges.
So if you are not so sure about your claim, talk to a reputable worker’s compensation attorney in Orlando at your earliest convenience. Doing this will ensure that your injury does not put a strain on your finances.
Orlando Workers Compensation Contact Information
Contact Vaughan Law Group’s Orlando Workers Compensation Attorneys today for your free initial consultation. You can contact Vaughan Law Group at (407) 434-0074.