The Vaughan Law Group, located in Orlando, Florida, has a dedicated and trustworthy workers’ compensation lawyer to help clients that are facing difficult times due to workplace injuries. The firm specializes in personal injury and workers’ compensation cases as well as consumer protection law.
(Orlando, FL, October 2022) According to a website posted by the workers’ compensation attorney at the Vaughan Law Group, workplace accidents injure more than 70,000 people in Florida each year. In fact, the Sunshine State ranks second in the country for the number of workers injured or killed on the job.
Each day, many employees experience a variety of accidents while working. For some, these accidents are so severe that they require hospitalization and extensive medical treatment. Although any number of factors can contribute to a workplace accident, similar patterns emerge in the types of accidents sustained by workers across Orlando, Florida.
Here are some of the most common workplace accident claims Vaughan Law Group’s workers’ comp lawyer assists injured workers with:
- Falling Object Injuries: Unfortunately, many workers suffer injuries from objects falling on them while at work. These accidents are commonly caused by incorrect storage and a lack of proper restraints.
- Overexertion: Extremely common injuries for workers who engage in repetitive motions are often the cause of workers’ compensation claims. These claims usually result in overwhelming pain and suffering that requires extensive medical treatment and therapy.
- Slip and Fall Accidents: Slip and fall accidents are frequently the consequence of slippery, wet, or damaged surfaces. When floor spaces aren’t clean and clear for employees, they may be badly injured.
- Machine Entanglements: Workers are frequently maimed or killed by faulty or failing machinery. These incidents are frequently severe, resulting in nerve, muscular, and skin damage, as well as extensive scarring and permanent disabilities.
- Vehicle Accidents: Thousands of workers get hurt in car accidents while on the job every year. These accidents can cause devastating injuries that require long-term medical treatment. If brakes fail, trucks aren’t loaded properly, or other similar circumstances occur and result in worker injury, they may be able to file for workers’ compensation benefits.
The amount of compensation injured individuals receive is determined by the kind of injury they suffer. The length and scope of benefits accessible are determined by whether an injury causes no disability, only a temporary one, or results in a long-term disability. Working with an experienced Orlando workers’ comp lawyer can help you get the compensation you deserve.
After an accident at work resulting in injury, you and your family may be entitled to various benefits. To learn more about what you may qualify for, it is important to contact an Orlando workers’ compensation attorney as soon as possible.
About Vaughan Law Group
The Vaughan Law Group is a renowned personal injury and workers’ compensation law firm in Orlando, FL. They are committed to serving aggrieved individuals in Florida and the United States. The firm has been honored with an AV rating from Martindale-Hubbell, which is the highest rating possible.
With more than 35 years of experience handling all types of injury cases in Central Florida including automobile accidents, workers’ compensation claims, motorcycle accidents, class action lawsuits, and mass torts, the Vaughan Law Group can provide the highest quality workers’ compensation legal representation and individual attention essential to successfully resolve your case.
Enjoy a free consultation today!
Vaughan Law Group
121 S. Orange Ave., #900
Orlando, Florida 32801
Distribution Links +